LINZ holds New Zealand land and seabed data, and also provides data services. According to LINZ…
You can search, browse for and download data online on the LINZ Data Service. You can add datasets, visualise data in your map, and crop datasets – all without the need for special software. You can also integrate the web services into your own applications.
Data available on the LINZ Data Service includes:
- topographic data and maps
- hydrographic data and charts
- property data, like boundaries and land ownership
- place names, street address and roads data
- Crown land and property data
- aerial imagery.
Most of the datasets are free to use and are available under an open Creative Commons license.
Visit LINZ here https://www.linz.govt.nz/data